Present: Lon Christianson Steve Gausman, Jim Erickson, Matt Wysocki, Tom Sather, Dale Dahlke, Damian Budzinski
- Request for donation: Discussion and approved $150 for American Fisheries Society, as request by Joseph.
- February Chapter Meeting:
- Ben Lester
- Brian Smolinski
- Rich Osthoff
- April Chapter Meeting: Beaver Creek Speaker
- Gala conversation – March 19th, 2020:
- Online auction: Damian to talk to Cordell; TS to talk to Hunter and others;
- Steve working with the caterer
- Tables/Booths: TIC; ?Mobile App?; DNR habitat display and stream restoration; Invasive species; ?zerohour if needed flytying?
- Semi – Emcee: TBD
- Consider recognition of past members no longer with us at the table top
- Project – Discussion re: collaborative Gilbert Creek project that Dale is working on. Dale motion, Damian 2nd to approve up to $2000 matching funds from Polansky account for Gilbert Creek.
- New positions – Black River Fisheries biologist Emma Easterly and habitat specialist Mike Leonhard; Our chapter will host a welcoming event in March, likely March 5th – Todd is working on the dates, will be happening in Waumandee.
- North Branch of Elk Creek – discussion with agreement that more discussion needed.
- Driftless Concert Series – Discussion re: potential pros/cons of sponsorship opportunities of this local concert series. Motion made by Sather, 2nd by Gausman, to approve $1500 for Spring 2020 Concert and $1500 for Fall 2020/Spring 2021 concert series. Motion passed unanimously.
- Trout in the Classroom – multiple schools set up. Dale’s gotten the eggs from a wild strain of browns, which is innovative. Positive movement .
Minutes submitted by Tom Sather, Secretary