Present: Matt Wysocki, Bill Heth, Lon Christianson, Steve Gausman, Jim Erickson, Dale Dahlke, Tom Sather, Damian Budzinski, Dick Duplessie, Todd Mau, Jim Erickson
Called to order: 1907 – meeting via Zoom
- Brushing updates – Matt; Plan: Matt will put a plan together on pesticide applications.
- Virtual Chapter Meetings: Plan is for Zoom meetings for chapter meetings for the foreseeable future; first Zoom Chapter meeting November, 2020.
- New Membership: High rate of new members; agreed that chapter members to contact new members. Board to work on boiler plate language.
- Al Noll Memorial fund – discussion re: use of monies for a memorial bench; discussion to continue
- Watershed H2oWise Project: agreed on using Elk as our testing grounds; Heth will let people know when the kits arrive.
- Trout in Classroom: Motioned (Duplessie) and seconded (Gausman) to purchase TIC equipment, and will monitor situation relating to Covid-related school closures. Motion passes.
- Donation to Pablo Center Bridge Grant Fund for $1000. Motion by Gausman, second by Heth. Motion passes.
Minutes submitted by Tom Sather, Secretary